This weekly meme is hosted by Lainey of Ginger Reads Lainey and Sam of Thoughts on Tomes. You can check out the weekly topics on Top 5 Wednesday – Goodreads Page. For this week’s topic: Favorite Bromances. Who doesn’t love solid male friendships that sometimes you ship them hard? Since I have limited options, the last two I’m going to mention are from TV series. Without further ado, here are my picks:
- Loren Hale, Connor Cobalt & Ryke Meadows (Addicted / Calloway Sisters series by Krista & Becca Ritchie) – These guys are my top pick and so far the best bromance I’ve encountered in book.series. I’m so amused with their bickering and I cherish all those moments. I love the friendship between these 3 guys. Such an unbreakable bond.
- Garrett Graham, John Logan, Dean Laurenitis & John Tucker (Off-Campus series by Elle Kennedy) – We have another solid friendship here. The Briar Hockey players have different personalities but they’re all goofy and swoon-worthy. Out of these 4 guys, Dean is my favorite and Tucker running second.
- Ignazio Vitale & Lorenzo Gambini (Monsters in His Eyes trilogy by J.M. Darhower) – Unlike the first two picks, the bromance between the made men is evident only on Target on Our Backs (book 3/final book). They may be frenemies, but these two showed loyalty for each other.
- Tsukasa Domyouji, Rui Hanazawa, Soujirou Nishikado, & Akira Mimasaka (Hana Yori Dango / Boys Over Flowers) – One of my all time favorite Asian Dramas inspired from the manga series: Hana Yori Dango by Yoko Kamio. It all started with Meteor Garden (Taiwanese version) when I was in grade school and I was addicted since. I’ve watched the Japanese and Korean version.
- Goblin and Grim Reaper (Goblin) – My recent bromance favorite. I’m so obsessed with Goblin and Grim Reaper’s friendship (GIF: Iconic walk ftw!). The early episodes in this K-Drama will make you laugh out loud but as the episodes went on, it became more serious and emotional. I’m still not over it after I finished it two months ago and I can’t even watch another TV series. Gong Yoo and Lee Dong Wook better reunite in a drama or movie! Love their bromance chemistry ❤ ❤ ❤
Who are your favorite bromances? Feel free to share on the comments or link your T5W so I can check it out. Have a great day everyone!