This weekly meme is created by Lainey of Ginger Reads Lainey and with its new host, Sam of Thoughts on Tomes . You can check out the weekly topics on the Top 5 Wednesday – Goodreads Page. This week’s topic is about the books I planned to read in 2017 but I didn’t have a chance to and here are my top 5 on my list:
- The Man in the Black Suit by Sylvain Reynard – SR is one of my favorite romance authors of all time and his latest novel was one of my most anticipated books last year. It’s a romantic suspense and I’m excited how everything will turn out.
- Most of All You by Mia Sheridan – It’s been a while since I’ve read Archer’s Voice. It’s wonderful to go back in reading Mia Sheridan’s novels. I’m currently buddy reading it with Rachmi. 🙂
- Dear Bridget, I Want You by Penelope Ward and Vi Keeland – Catching up on this duo’s co-written novels and I’ll be buddy reading this with Sharon 🙂
- Without Merit by Colleen Hoover – I was about to read this book last year but due to the mixed reviews, I decided to hold it off. Crossing my fingers this is good.
- Ghosted by J.M. Darhower – Ms. Darhower stepped outside the mafia realm and explores in second chance romance. I’m confident I’m going to love this. Also going to buddy read it with my dear friend Rachmi 😀
What are the books you’re supposed to read in 2017 but haven’t? Feel free to share your thoughts on the comments below. Have a wonderful week everyone!