Hello everyone! I finally joined the Top Ten Tuesday bandwagon which is hosted by The Artsy Reader Girl and originally created by The Broke and the Bookish. Every week there’ll be topics discussed and list all our favorites. For today’s list, I want to share with you the books / series I wish I could read again for the first time. These books have a special place in my heart because of its story and characters.
- Killing Sarai by J.A. Redmerski – Will I ever get tired mentioning this book? NEVER. Top tier mafia / romantic thriller book/series. One of the most consistent series I have ever read and the characters are all badass. Majority of the moments left me on the edge of my seat.
- The Hating Game by Sally Thorne – Unforgettable enemies to lovers and it definitely lived up to its hype! The banters, the romance and the sexual tension are just what I needed.
- Paper Princess by Erin Watt – When the books are not yet finished, I still remember screaming over the cliffhangers. I miss that feeling even if it’s a torture.
- Wicked Heart by Leisa Rayven – This second chance romance contains highlight worthy quotes and they crushed my heart in a good way.
- To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han – I miss swooning over this. Peter Kavinsky and Lara Jean Song Covey are such a lovely teen couple.
- The Deal by Elle Kennedy – It’s probably one of the most well plotted sports romance ever written. They are hilarious and swoon worthy.
- On Dublin Street by Samantha Young – You want an emotional, angst-y romance? Samantha Young knows how to deliver it with this series.
- RAW by Belle Aurora – I can’t even describe waiting for years for each book in the trilogy. It was intense and the finale was a BANG. Definitely a HEA.
- The Silent Waters by Brittainy C. Cherry – The Elementals series are all emotional books. However, this one remains my favorite.
- Sustained by Emma Chase – As much as I loved Tangled, this is by far Emma Chase’s best work. Jake and Chelsea and the McQuaid kids will remain my favorite! The characters have so much chemistry and it became merrier with the children around.
Which are the books you wished you could read for the first time? Have you spot any of your favorites? Share them on the comments!