This weekly meme is created by Lainey of Ginger Reads Lainey and with its new host, Sam of Thoughts on Tomes . You can check out the weekly topics on the Top 5 Wednesday – Goodreads Page. For this list, I’d like to share to you my nostalgic ships. Here are the book couples I ship during my teenage years:
- Adrian Ivashkov & Sydney Sage (Bloodlines by Richelle Mead) – I’m sorry Dmitri and Rose, I ship Sydrian more. I have heart eyes for Adrian Ivashkov and I’m glad he found the love of his life, Sydney.
- Lola Nolan and Cricket Bell (Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins) – Most people I knew ship Anna and Etienne but I’m rooting for the underdog couple Lola and Cricket. They’re so cute together and both of them have great character developments.
- Prince Maxon Schreave and America Singer (The Selection by Kiera Cass) – No matter how predictable this series is, the romance between them is lovely I swoon. I don’t mind rereading the first three books. (The 5th book is cancelled to me! haha)
- Beatrice Prior and Four / Tobias Eaton (Divergent by Veronica Roth) – I love them until Allegiant happened. *cries in the corner*
- Patch Cipriano and Nora Grey (Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick) – When paranormal romance is still popular, this series is one of my jams. The angsty romance between Nora and Patch. Oooh la la. So sexy. ❤
Those are my top nostalgic ships. Who are your favorite nostalgic ships? Feel free to share in the comments!