2018 is an amazing reading year for me and I’m overwhelmed with all the book releases I haven’t got a chance to read them. These are the books on my last year’s TBR and hopefully I’ll be able to read them this year:
- All Your Perfects by Colleen Hoover – This book is the runner up for Goodreads Best Romance of 2018. I was supposed to read decided to push it back for 2019. Crossing my fingers it’ll be good since Without Merit is quite a let down.
- The Wedding Date by Jasmine Guillory – Since I have The Proposal on my Kindle, I’m going to binge read these. I’ll get a copy of this book once it’s available on our local bookstore (it’s currently out of stock in our nearest branch).
- Love and Other Words by Christina Lauren – I want to catch up with Christina Lauren’s books but before I jump into Josh and Hazel’s Guide to Dating and My Favorite Half-Night Stand, I want to read this book first.
- From Lukov with Love by Mariana Zapata – I’M IN FOR A SLOWBURN ROMANCE! I enjoyed Kulti last year and is one of my favorite books of 2018. This is the perfect book to read because I am shipping Tessa Virtue – Scott Moir a.k.a #VirtueMoir. Hehe 😉
- Hate Notes by Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward – Can we appreciate that gorgeous cover model first? DAMN SEXY. It’s gonna be an interesting enemies-to-lovers romance. GIVE IT TO ME!
- Verity by Colleen Hoover – Here’s another Colleen Hoover entry. I heard nothing but amazing things about this one. I hope it’ll shock me as others did.
- Dirty Headlines by L.J. Shen – This has been on my radar because I’m a sucker for enemies-to-lovers romance but I pushed it back because of the mixed reviews. Crossing my fingers I’ll love it.
- Restore Me by Tahereh Mafi – ABOUT TIME FOR ME TO CONTINUE THE SERIES! I miss Warner and Juliette, BUT I MISS MY BOY KENJI MORE!
- Muse by Katy Evans – I totally forgot this book on my TBR. I was distracted by other books and missed it. I’m sure it’ll be a quick, sexy and fun read. Can’t wait to start this. 🙂
- Long Shot by Kennedy Ryan – As soon as I finished Still, I’m diving in to Kennedy Ryan’s new series. I’m sure this’ll be a great book/series.
- Sinner by Sierra Simone – My body is ready for Father Bell’s brother: Sean! YES! It’s gonna be a sinful and wild read. 😉
- Poppy War by R.F. Kuang – I’m not a huge fan of fantasy or historical fantasy but the blurb of this book intrigued me. I can’t wait to get my hands on this and dive in!
These are the books I haven’t read last year. Have you read any of these books? Did you love it? What are the books you haven’t read last year but want to this year? Feel free to share your thoughts on the comments!