Hello lovelies! It’s my first time to participate the Beat the Backlist Challenge 2019 and I’m excited to read more backlist titles and find rare gems I missed. This challenge will also help me knocking down the physical books that’s been sitting on my shelf for years. I don’t have a target number how many books I’ll read for this challenge but I’m sure it’ll be more than 10 books. Beat the Backlist Challenge is hosted by Novelknight. Visit her page for more information if you want to participate the challenge.
Of course I wouldn’t miss the Hogwarts mini challenge and I’ll be part of the Team Hufflepuff! 💛
Here’s my tentative TBR:
- Hello, Goodbye and Everything In Between by Jennifer E. Smith
- Vanishing Girls by Lauren Oliver
- Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake
- The Bone Witch by Rin Chupeco
- The Heart Forger by Rin Chupeco
- Ink Armor by Helena Hunting
- Close to You by Kristen Proby
- After the Kiss by Lauren Layne
- 72 Hours by Bella Jewel
- Never Look Back by Lori L. Otto
Are you participating the Beat the Backlist Challenge 2019? What are the books you’re planning to read? Feel free to share in the comments below!