I was tagged by the lovely Justine of Bookish Wisps to do this. Thank you again for tagging me! 🙂
1. Link back to the original creator, Naty @ Naty’s Bookshelf
2. Also link back to the person who tagged you!
3. Name one book for each category. Try not to repeat books to make this more fun!
4. Tag at least 5 people.
A Library Book
- My aunt bought this book at a library sale (I guess this counts). The Wedding by Nicholas Sparks is a companion novel to The Notebook and I really enjoyed this one. I had a good cry.
A Book You Got as a Gift
- By Your Side by Kasie West was my 24th birthday present from my mom. I’m so happy because Kasie West is one of my favorite YA Contemporary authors.
A Childhood Book
- I’ve read and loved Green Eggs and Ham by Dr. Seuss when I was a kid. I miss reading these kinds of books.
A Magical Book
- Harry Potter would be a common answer. So I changed it to The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern. The magical elements in this book is phenomenal and imaginative. I highly recommend.
A Romantic Book
- I have multiple answers for this category but I have to say Gabriel’s Inferno by Sylvain Reynard. It’s a passionate, slow burn and forbidden romance between Gabriel Emerson and Julianne Mitchell. Dante Alighieri’s Divine Comedy is significant for our protagonists.
A Steamy Book
- Priest by Sierra Simone. All I can say is… HOLY MOTHER OF GOD. Seductive and taboo indeed.
An Old Book
- I have an ancient copy of The Great Train Robbery by Michael Crichton. It’s my dad’s book.
A Book That Makes You Laugh / Happy
- My precious McQuaid kids in Sustained by Emma Chase makes me happy. They’re so adorable! I also love Chelsea McQuaid and Jake Becker btw. MY OTP.
A Book That Makes You Emotional
- Disgrace by Brittainy C. Cherry is the most recent book that made me emotional. I recommend it.
A Book Whose Ending You Didn’t Like
- I grieved for Allegiant and this short epilogue Veronica Roth wrote made me furious. Mended my ass.
A Book You Wish Had Illustrations
- It’ll be amazing if Warcross by Marie Lu have illustrations. I’d love to see the actual game and the characters.
A Book or Genre that You Love Reading When It’s Raining
- Definitely mystery thrillers though it’s not the genre I typically go for. I try it once in a while when I’m not in the mood for romance.
If you haven’t done this tag and you’re reading this, consider yourself tagged! Have a lovely week everyone!