This weekly meme is created by Lainey of Ginger Reads Lainey and with its new host, Sam of Thoughts on Tomes . You can check out the weekly topics on the Top 5 Wednesday – Goodreads Page. Here are my top five favorite book covers in no particular order:
- The Kiss Quotient by Helen Hoang – I’m a sucker for teal covers and this one was simple yet eye-catching.
- The Sun Is Also A Star by Nicola Yoon – The most creative YA book cover. Enough said. The string art was stunning. I love it.
- Wicked Heart by Leisa Rayven – Among Leisa Rayven’s books, this is my favorite book cover. I love this shade of blue (Sapphire Blue).
- One Day Soon by A. Meredith Walters – Simply beautiful. As for the story, you’ll fall in love and cry over this. One of the most underrated romance novels indeed.
- The Star-Touched Queen by Roshani Chokshi – Honestly one of the most breathtaking covers ever designed.
What are your favorite book covers? Let me know on the comments below or drop your T5W link.