I’ve added a lot of books on my TBR list and as years went by, my reading taste changed and I lost my interest to some of them. I clean up my TBR pile every 6 months and here are my top 5 books I’ve removed. This weekly meme is created by Lainey of Gingerreads Lainey and with its new host, Sam of Thoughts on Tomes. You can check out the weekly topics on the Top 5 Wednesday – Goodreads Page.
- The Avery Shaw Experiment by Kelly Oram – I added this book ages ago because of its blurb. Years gone by, I lost my interest. I’m taking a pass.
- Invisibility by Andrea Cremer and David Levithan – I forgot why I added this book.
- Torment by Lauren Kate – Since the first book was excruciatingly boring, I don’t see a point of giving the rest of it a chance.
- Beneath This Man by Jodi Ellen Malpas – As soon as I’ve read This Man and hated it, I removed the sequel from my list.
- Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher – This is one of the popular books during my college years. It’s a good thing I didn’t read it due to its problematic content.
What are the books you’ve removed on your TBR? Feel free to let me know on the comments.