I discovered this tag through Jessica from PeaceLoveBooksxo. I wasn’t tagged by anyone to do it so I’ll just right into it. Here are the questions:
1. What age did you start to read romance novels?
- I can’t remember the exact age I started reading romance novels, I think I was in high school when Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer was hyped. During that time I was into YA Paranormal romances but my love for adult romance began when I was in college. I remember loving Nicholas Sparks and Nora Roberts’ books.
2. If you could pick one hero to meet from your favorite romance novels who would it be and why?
- Connor Cobalt from Addicted / Calloway Sisters series by Krista & Becca Ritchie – #HUSBANDGOALS enough said. If you’ve read the series, you know what I mean.
3. Who are your favorite romance authors and why?
- Nora Roberts; Her novels introduced me in adult romance and I enjoyed devouring her books. Sylvain Reynard; If anyone can write an exquisitely passionate novel, you can never go wrong with SR. His books are sometimes inspired with classic novels and history. Samantha Young; Any book SY writes, I’ll read. Her books are so romantic, angsty and steamy. Her writing style was so engaging. J.A. Redmerski; Whether it’s contemporary romance or romantic suspense, she writes it flawlessly and her books deserved a spotlight.
4. What is a favorite romance novel to re-read?
- I rarely re-read books so let’s twist it to romance books I planned to reread. I’ll go for three books/series: Sustained by Emma Chase because hallelujah! Jake Becker and Chelsea McQuaid’s story is SWOONY plus the McQuaid kids are the cutest fictional children ever! ; To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before trilogy by Jenny Han. Since the movie is soon to be released, I need to reread it (if I have time). I miss Lara Jean and Peter.; The Hating Game by Sally Thorne. Lucy and Josh are GOLD. I miss their witty banters to be honest.
5. What book would you recommend to a non-romance reader?
- Easy by Tammara Webber; The Edge of Never by J.A. Redmerski; On Dublin Street series by Samantha Young; The Hating Game by Sally Thorne; Tangled by Emma Chase; Three Sisters Island trilogy by Nora Roberts; Off-Campus series by Elle Kennedy; One Day Soon by A. Meredith Walters; On the Island by Tracey Garvis- Graves.
6. Which is your favorite, contemporary, suspense, or historical and why?
- Contemporary and suspense. I love reading romance with a twist and I’m shamelessly addicted to mafia romance too. 😛
I am tagging these lovelies to do the tag:
- Ari @ The Romance Corner
- Britt @ Blissfully Read
- Claire @ The Coffeeholic Bookworm
- Kayla @ Books and Blends
- Trish @ Heart Via Pages
- Kat @ Kat Reads
That’s all folks! What’s your all-time favorite romance novel and why? Feel free to share in the comments. 😉