Happy New Year lovely bookworms! I hope you had a wonderful and blessed celebration with your love ones. 2018 is a new chapter and there are several things I’m looking forward to. Let’s begin with the reading challenges I’m participating:
- Goodreads Reading Challenge – setting my goal to 65 books
- 2018 New Adult Reading Challenge – This challenge is hosted by Catia of The Girl Who Read Too Much (Click to check out the challenge announcement) and I’m pledging to read 36 books and NA reading bingo
- Around the Year in 52 Books – Check out the Goodreads Group here.
- 2018 Popsugar Reading Challenge – Click this link to view this year’s prompts.
This year is supposed to be chill and full of good vibes😊🙌🏼. I’m doing these challenges for fun and based on my reading pace. I don’t expect to complete each prompts. Definitely no pressure. Next up: Most anticipated books of 2018. I’m too lazy to make a separate post especially if the internet keeps in lagging 😑😩
- Spiders in the Grove by J.A. Redmerski (Yaaas!! I’m so ready for this!! I want it ASAP)
- Kill Switch by Penelope Douglas
- Cracked Kingdom by Erin Watt
- One Small Thing by Erin Watt
- The Chase by Elle Kennedy
- Dirty Charmer by Emma Chase
- Sex, Not Love by Vi Keeland
- The Comfort Zone by Sally Thorne
- Restore Me by Tahereh Mafi
- Warcross #2 by Marie Lu
- The Argument by Pepper Winters
- Secret Lucidity by E.K. Blair
- Eulogy by Rachel Van Dyken
- Love and Other Words by Christina Lauren
- All Your Perfects by Colleen Hoover
Lastly, my bookish plans. I’ll be posting my reviews more on Goodreads than my blog. It’s easier for me to write reviews there and cross posting them on my blog is time consuming. I decided to schedule my posts depending on my availability. I am not sure how many posts I’ll have per week / month but we’ll see. For the ARCs, I’m limiting it this year. I won’t be able to accept all review requests due to the pending ones I need to read and review. Also, I want to read more backlist titles and books that I have on my shelf for years. There are underrated books out there that needs more boost and get the hype they deserved. I’m deleting some books on my Goodreads to-be-read pile. I’m removing books I’m no longer interested in reading. I haven’t done a clean-up for a while.
It’s gonna be a busy and exciting year for me. Have a fun filled year everyone and wishing you all good luck with your reading goals! ❤