This weekly meme is hosted by Lainey of Ginger Reads Lainey and Sam of Thoughts on Tomes. You can check out the weekly topics on Top 5 Wednesday – Goodreads Page. The topic for this week is Hate to Love Ships. This is my favorite topic this month because I enjoy reading Hate to Love romance and sometimes they get on my nerves. It’s my guilty pleasure kind of books.
Here are my Top 5 Hate to Love Ships:
- Connor Cobalt and Rose Calloway from Kiss the Sky by Krista and Becca Ritchie – These two started off as rivals, both are intelligent and competitive on everything and guys, their love story OMFG OFF THE CHARTS AMAZING. COBALLOWAY IS RELATIONSHIP FUCKING GOALS. If I want to be a book character for a day, I want to be Rose Calloway so I can have Connor Cobalt.
- Joshua Templeman and Lucy Hutton from The Hating Game by Sally Thorne – I’ve read this book early this year and I absolutely love this office romance as our protagonists hate each other and constantly throw witty banters. It’s so funny, entertaining and effin’ adorable.
- Caine Carraway and Alexa Holland from Hero by Samantha Young – Aside from On Dublin Street, this is one of my favorite hate-to-love romance by Samantha Young. I love Alexa for always pushing Caine’s buttons and damn… SEXUAL TENSION EVERYWHERE. This book has a family drama and there’s a reason why Caine is a jerk at times. He’s quite hot and cold.
- Jared Trent and Tatum Brandt from Bully by Penelope Douglas – When it comes to hate-love romance, Penelope Douglas’s books are a must try. This is a story of childhood best friends who fell apart as Jared starts hating Tate when he came back from a vacation. Tate doesn’t know why he hates her and it went on for years. Both characters hurt each other and somehow make up for the lost time as Tate seeks answers from him. Bully is told in Tate’s POV and if you’re curious on Jared’s POV, I recommend Until You.
- Reed Royal and Elle Harper from Paper Princess by Erin Watt – I am addicted with this book / series. If you love Hana Yori Dango / Boys Over Flowers / Meteor Garden then you are going to love this book. Hands down to Elle Kennedy and Jen Frederick!
Who are your favorite hate to love ships? Feel free to share it on the comments or link your T5W post!