This weekly meme is hosted by Lainey of Ginger Reads Lainey and Sam of Thoughts on Tomes. You can check out the weekly topics on Top 5 Wednesday – Goodreads Page. The topic for this week is Books for your Hogwarts House. I’m a Hufflepuff and based on Pottermore : “Hufflepuffs value hard work, patience, loyalty and fair play.”
Without futher ado, here are the top 5 books that represents my Hogwarts House:
- Sustained by Emma Chase – The heroine in this book is incredibly admirable on taking care of her nephews and nieces who lost their parents. She’s humble, persevering and forbearing. You got to love Chelsea McQuaid.
- The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants by Ann Brashares – Even if they don’t see each other on Summer their friendship never last as they stay connected because of the traveling pants. Lena, Carmen, Bridget and Tibby are best friends who stick together for life.
- The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay – It takes a while reading this book and you must push yourself getting through the slow moments. I’ve been there and the result? I fell in love with Nastya Kashnikov and Josh Bennett’s story. You might want to grab some tissues too 😉
- The Goal by Elle Kennedy – This might be my least favorite book in the Off-Campus series but I would like to give props to John Tucker for being a patient, kind, sweet, responsible and dedicated man. I have no complains about him. He’s indeed a Hufflepuff in my opinion.
- Made by J.M. Darhower – You might want to put Corrado Moretti in the Slytherin house and thought he’s a villain for being a made man. Corrado is nor good or evil but he’s one of the most loyal character ever. He’s faithful to the woman who captured his heart and a protector to his family. No one dares to provoke him or death is going to catch you sooner.
What are the books you think represents your Hogwarts House? Let me know on the comments below!