This weekly meme is created by Lainey of Ginger Reads Lainey and Sam of Thoughts on Tomes . You can check out the weekly topics on the Top 5 Wednesday – Goodreads Page. This week’s topic is about books that I think can be good as video games. 🙂 There are lots to choose from and breaking down to five is quite challenging.
- In the Company of Killers by J.A. Redmerski – This is the first one that came out of my mind. I think it’s going to be an amazing action/shooting game. Story mode: Pick an assassin as playable characters or it can be a co-op multiplayer game or even VS Game. Shit. It’s. Going. To. Be. A. BLOODY.
- Girl From the Well by Rin Chupeco – For this, it’s going to be an adventure/horror game. Okiku (The ghost) will be the playable character in helping lost souls as they seek justice and Okiku is the one to hunt them down.
- The Martian by Andy Weir – Survival / Adventure Role Playing Game. Mark Watney as playable character as he figures out to survive in Mars and communicate back to Earth. Eventually, he gets back to Earth. P.S. BOTANY POWERS
- The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern – Adventure/Magical game. It’s going to have a Harry Potter-kind of vibes. Better experience in Virtual Reality.
- Legend by Marie Lu – RPG / Action / Adventure either June or Day will be playable characters. Each will have their own story mode. Well… good luck on Champion. ALTERNATIVE ENDING PLS. Haha!
What are some books do you think can be great video games? Let me know your thoughts on the comments!