This weekly meme is created by Lainey of Ginger Reads Lainey and with its new host, Sam of Thoughts on Tomes . You can check out the weekly topics on the Top 5 Wednesday – Goodreads Page. This week’s topic is about books that I think can be future classics. 🙂
- Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling – Without any doubt, this is my top answer. haha
- The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson – This introduced me to my all time favorite badass heroine: Lisbeth Salander. She’s a misfit in the society, a professional hacker and a protector. She hates misogynists and if anyone pulls out a weapon, she’ll get a bigger weapon than yours. I admire this woman very much.
- Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer – This Saga might got you into reading / brought back your reading mojo. It was a sensation back when I was in High School and I owe this series for a reason.
- Easy by Tammara Webber – One of the best pilot NA books I’ve read along with Slammed by Colleen Hoover, and The Edge of Never by J.A. Redmerski. The story was captivating and romantic. You’ll also learn something here to prevent abuse. It’s handled really good.
- Flipped by Wendelin Van Draanen – The most relatable YA / MG book ever. An innocent puppy love story that I adore up to this day. I’m forever obsessed with this. Both book and movie.
What are the books that you think should be a future classic novel/series? Let me know on the comments.