This weekly meme is created by Lainey of Ginger Reads Lainey and with its new host, Sam of Thoughts on Tomes . You can check out the weekly topics on the Top 5 Wednesday – Goodreads Page. I’m going to share you the books or characters I felt betrayed by. Warning: So. Many. Feels. Can’t. Be. Handled. #Hugot.
- Champion by Marie Lu – “Hi, I’m Day.” “Hi, I’m June.” Me: Flips the table, throws the book, sobs in the corner. HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME, MARIE LU?! [If you know what I mean ;)]
- The Crown by Kiera Cass – I feel so betrayed by the main character’s choice. I’m not sold with the guy she ended up with. It’s a big joke.
- Allegiant by Veronica Roth – You know what happened in the end. It was heartbreaking and sad. 😦
- We Can Be Mended by Veronica Roth – This novella should have never existed. It takes 5 years after the event on Allegiant. Well rumors are true about this one character. I didn’t read this novella and just spoiled myself…It truly rubs me the wrong way. Quite disrespectful in my opinion.
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them by Newt Scamander / J.K. Rowling – When I’ve read this, I thought there’s an actual story… Well, it’s very much a text book filled with monsters and its description. I haven’t read the one based on the movie adaptation.
What are the books/characters you felt betrayed by? Feel free to share it in the comments.