This weekly meme is created by Lainey of Ginger Reads Lainey and with its new host, Sam of Thoughts on Tomes . You can check out the weekly topics on the Top 5 Wednesday – Goodreads Page. For this week’s topic: Books to Get You Out of the Reading Slump. There are many books that can get you out of the reading slump and here are the books that I think can cure you out of it.
- The Royals trilogy by Erin Watt – This trilogy is a page turner. Erin Watt (Elle Kennedy & Jen Frederick) effectively entertained their readers with its dramas and jaw dropping cliffhangers. Each book will crave you to read more.
- The Hating Game by Sally Thorne – This is a hyped book last year and I’ve read it last month… I truly think it’s worth it because the story is so quirky and the banters are hands down glorious! I highly recommend it.
- Milk and Honey by Rupi Kaur – Poetry books are sometimes my go-to books when I have a reading slump. This book is well written and most of the pieces are heartfelt.
- Any book written by Abbi Glines – You can binge read Rosemary Beach series or Sea Breeze series or The Vincent Boys if you prefer New Adult Contemporary or The Field Party series if you prefer Young Adult Contemporary. Her writing style may not be the best but I guarantee it will pull you into the story.
- Any book written by Kasie West – When it comes to Young Adult Contemporary Romance, I ALWAYS recommend books by Kasie West because they are my cure to reading slump. I don’t know how she does it but it really works for me and I love it! I’ve only read The Distance Between Us, On the Fence and The Fill-In Boyfriend. All of them made me giddy-yeah.
What are the books do you think can get out of reading slumps? Feel free to share on the comments or leave your links to your T5W.