Here’s my another YouTube searching for book tags. I find this tag interesting and just do it without being tagged by anyone. The Shocker Book Tag is created by Sophie w/ her sister, Daisy of booksonbread (click this link to watch the original tag).
HERE ARE THE QUESTIONS:
A book you thought you were going to love but you ended up hating.
- I have my hopes up for this one and eventually The Crown by Kiera Cass was a let down for me for various reasons. Here’s my review of why I didn’t enjoy this finale.
A book you thought you were going to hate but you ended up loving.
- Honestly, I really thought I’m going to hate this book for the character’s unusual actions. I really enjoy it in the end as the author took a risk of writing a story with a thought provoking subject and it’s wonderfully written.
A book from a genre or including a trope you generally don’t like that you loved.
- It’s hard for me to be scared on Horror novels but The Girl from the Well gave me damn goosebumps. I LOVE IT.
A cover that took your breath away (can be for good or bad reasons).
- Look at how creative and beautiful this cover is? The Sun Is Also A Star by Nicola Yoon just blew me away. The story is fantastic by the way. 😉
A character who you hated at first but you grew to love.
- Ryen Trevarrow from Punk 57 by Penelope Douglas. She was a coward and a big bully but she was able to redeem herself at the end of the book. I love her character development and I truly appreciate her for admitting her faults and learn from it.
A book which you are shocked if any one hates.
- I will be shock if anyone hates Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling. For real. Most people I knew loved it. I don’t know what to say if someone hates it. (internally crucios that person. jk.)
A book that is so under-hyped you feel like the only one who’s read it and you would be shocked if someone told you they have.
- I’ll say series for this one. Only a few people I knew love In the Company of Killers series. I’m gonna blabber if someone love and talk about it.
A book with a plot twist that shocked you.
Broken Prince by Erin Watt have two deadly cliffhangers and the plot twists made me curse like a sailor.SCRATCH THAT. All the three books have batshit crazy plot twists. I swear, I almost drop my e-reader for this. Elle Kennedy & Jen Frederick (Erin Watt) are evil geniuses.
A book you’re shocked you haven’t read yet.
- The main reason I’m not reading this yet it’s because I’m on a Fantasy genre slump. Also the hype is lit. That will change anytime soon (hopefully this year, if not.. next year) and I’m looking forward to read ACOTAR since most people rave about it (especially Rhysand).
I am tagging these lovely bloggers to do this tag:
- Pearl @ Pages of Pearl
- Claire @ Coffeeholic Bookworm
- Ari @ The Daydreaming Bookworm
- Jam @ Heartscent Reads
- Blessie @ Mischievous Reads
- Trish @ Heart via Pages
- Imo @ Amidst the Pages