This weekly meme is created by Lainey of Ginger Reads Lainey and with its new host, Sam of Thoughts on Tomes . You can check out the weekly topics on the Top 5 Wednesday – Goodreads Page. The topic for this week is: Characters I Want as a Family.
- Ryke Meadows (Addicted / Calloway Sisters series by Krista & Becca Ritchie) – I want Ryke as a big brother. He’s a caring, protective, loving guy and no one wants to mess with him or else he’s gonna kick your ass. He defends his love ones and watches over you like a mother hen. He may look scary and intimidating when he cuss words, but he’s definitely a sweet guy.
- Arthur and Molly Weasley (Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling) – Without any doubt, I want them as my parents. They’re the coolest parents ever. They treat people so good as if they’re part of the family.
- Kel Cohen (Slammed by Colleen Hoover) – I want him as my little brother. If you read Slammed, he’s Layken’s younger brother who talks backwards and says basagna instead of lasagna (one of my favorites ever). I adore this kid so much.
- Ella Harper (Paper Princess by Erin Watt) – She’s gonna be the best badass sister ever. She’s fierce, kind, selfless, hardworking and strong but when someone messes up with her or anyone she loved… you better watch out.
- Kat and Denny Hall (If I Stay by Gayle Forman) – I want Mia Hall’s parents as my aunt and uncle. These two shared passion for rock music. They’re supportive on whatever choices you make and make you feel accepted. They’ll encourage you to pursue your dreams and be at your best.
Who are the characters you’d want as a family? Feel free to share your thoughts! If you have a T5W post, you can put your links on the comments.