This weekly meme is created by Lainey of Ginger Reads Lainey and with its new host, Sam of Thoughts on Tomes . You can check out the weekly topics on the Top 5 Wednesday – Goodreads Page. The topic for this week is: Books I Will Never Read. The books I’m going to mention are the ones I’ve outgrown and lost my interest. Also, I already made a list of book series I’m not going to continue.
- Gone series by Michael Grant – Before, I really like to give this a try but I keep forgetting to read it. Now it’s being pushed down to my TBR list and I wasn’t in the mood to read it anymore.
- The Calling by James Frey – Honestly, I wasn’t really into his writing style. I’m just not a fan of him too. I’m just going to stay away from his books.
- Tales of the Peculiar by Ransom Riggs – I didn’t enjoy Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children and I completely lost my interest in this world. I know this book is to be released and I’m one of those people who isn’t excited about it.
- The Murder Complex by Lindsay Cummings – As much as I enjoy dystopian novels, most people I knew didn’t enjoy this book and I trust them on that.
- Asylum by Madeleine Roux – I tend to be picky when it comes to horror novels and I have high hopes this book will scare me. However, I have a strong feeling it will not give me goosebumps. So… pass!
Have you read any of these books? What are the books that you will never read? Feel free to share on the comments or share your link on Top 5 Wednesday!