I am tagged by Melissa @ In A Bookish World to do this tag (Thank you lovely!) am not going to miss it because Pokemon is one of my all time favorite games. ❤ This tag is created by the amazing Aentee @ Read At Midnight . Definitely check out her blog! ❤
Without further ado, let’s begin the Pokemon Go Book Tag!
- The first book that got me into reading was True Philippine Ghost Stories. This is a popular horror anthology series when I was in Elementary School. I read these books before I jumped in on actual novels like Heidi by Johanna Spyri, Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling (what really got me love to read more. First novel series that I owned) and Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer (what got me back to reading and here I am, still reading..)
- Classic novels may not be my forte but Inferno by Dante Alighieri is an exception. It’s challenging to read this book but I enjoyed it in the end. Also, Mythology by Edith Hamilton (I owe The Percy Jackson and the Olympians series by Rick Riordan for motivating me to read this book)
- As of now, Throne of Glass series by Sarah J.Maas. I’ve only read the first book and I really enjoyed it. It’s a hyped series and people tend blurt out spoilers. I kinda lost my interest but who knows? I might pick it up again.
- In Flight by R.K. Lilley. It’s like a mash up Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James and Bared To You by Sylvia Day but the story gets better on its sequels which I loved.
- Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis. I have the bind up edition of the 7 books and it’s pretty chunky and intimidating. The texts are small too.
- Recently, Broken Prince by Erin Watt kept me awake at night. It’s so freaking addicting. My anticipation was real.
- So many options, I ship Peter Kavinsky and Lara Jean Song Covey from To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han. Now that they have a third book.. I’m excited. 😉 More of these two lovebirds. ❤
- My favorite Pokemon ❤ (I adore Fire type pokemons.) Any book written by Kasie West are always fast-paced read and they’re romantic too.
- Another favorite Pokemon of mine. (Espeon as my favorite evolution) Can The Royals trilogy by Erin Watt have a spin-off series? Easton Royal as the main character? YES PLEASE.
- For someone who doesn’t read much Historical Fiction and Magical Realism, The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern surprised me with its awesome writing style, magical world and a little romance. It’s so enchanting that I want to be in that world.
- A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas. I heard amazing things about this book and I am looking forward to dive in despite of the hype. [Also it’s categorized as New Adult. You know how much I love NA books]
- My answer for this would be The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern. The collector’s edition of that book is STUNNING. Also The Book Thief by Markus Zusak (though I haven’t read it but it’s pretty!)
- I’m excited to read Unscripted Joss Byrd by Lygia Day Peñaflor. I heard nothing but great things on it. Supporting Filipino Authors ❤
- For YA (10): J.K. Rowling, Jenny Han, Kasie West, Katie McGarry, Marie Lu, Veronica Rossi, Stephanie Perkins, Michelle Hodkin, Rick Riordan and Veronica Roth | For NA (10): J.A. Redmerski, Colleen Hoover, Abbi Glines, Tammara Webber, Elle Kennedy, Erin Watt (Elle Kennedy & Jen Frederick), Leisa Rayven, Krista & Becca Ritchie, Penelope Douglas, and Lisa De Jong. For Adult (10): Pepper Winters, E.K. Blair, Nora Roberts, Sylvain Reynard, Samantha Young, Caroline Kepnes, Jojo Moyes, Sylvia Day, Alessandra Torre/ A.R. Torre [she writes NA books as well] and Christina Lauren
- Always & Forever, Lara Jean by Jenny Han, OMG. Book Gods granted my wish for the third book but I hope it will not be ruined. [John Ambrose McClaren, stay away from my ship. I love you but get your own love life. Just not Lara Jean.] It comes out on 4/2017.
I am tagging:
- Rechellyn @ Infinite TBR List
- Kevin @ Tomebound
- Bianca @ The Ultimate Fangirl
- Kim @ Divergent Gryffindor
..and tagging you! Feel free to do this tag 🙂 Have a lovely day everyone!