This weekly meme is created by Lainey of Ginger Reads Lainey and with its new host, Sam of Thoughts on Tomes . You can check out the weekly topics on the Top 5 Wednesday – Goodreads Page. The topic for this week is: Books I Wish Had Sequels.
- The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern – This is the first book that comes out of my mind. I’ll never get enough of this book because of its enchanting writing style and the world is so magical.
- Champion by Marie Lu – Our hearts were shattered in this final book..If you know what I mean 😉 Honestly, I want more June and Day. I am begging to Marie Lu for another book! [cries.]
- Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell – One of the YA Contemporary Romance with a cliffhanger-ish ending. I’m really curious what happens next for Eleanor and Park. I just adore these two and I want a perfect ending for them.
- Dead to You by Lisa McMann – The ending was a jaw dropper. Total mindf and vague. I just want answers on the mystery part and put my mind at ease.
- Amy & Roger’s Epic Detour by Morgan Matson – It’s such a fun summer road trip book. I wonder if Amy and Roger will have another road trip because that will be super fun!
What are the books that you wish had sequels? Feel free to let me know or post a link of your T5W on the comments 🙂