It’s time for another TOP 5 WEDNESDAY. This weekly meme is created by Lainey of Ginger Reads Lainey and with its new host, Sam of Thoughts on Tomes . You can check out the weekly topics on the Top 5 Wednesday – Goodreads Page. For this week’s topic: Characters I Defend. I’m going to mention the characters that I love and no matter what, I’m going to defend him/her to anyone.
- Lisbeth Salander from The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson – No one wants to mess up with Lisbeth. My all time favorite heroine. She’s a badass hacker who hates misogynists. Hurt her, she’ll do worse. I love her very much.
- Sydney Sage from Bloodlines by Richelle Mead – She may not be as badass as Rosemary Hathaway (Vampire Academy) but Sydney excels on being smarter and less reckless. I love how she thinks before she acts but when provoked, she can be dangerous.
- Joe Goldberg from You by Caroline Kepnes – I love Joe. He’s one of the most interesting characters I’ve ever encountered. His actions are evil and I get it. This guy is just longing for love but no one gives it to him. I can’t really hate him.
- The main characters of In the Company of Killers series by J.A. Redmerski – That includes Izabel Seyfried, Victor Faust, Fredrik Gustavsson, Niklas Fleischer, Nora Kessler, and Seraphina Bragado – ASSASSIN SQUAD GOALS! All of them are complex, badass and have twisted stories.
- Charlie from The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky – Some people say he’s overly dramatic. No, he’s one of the characters that most people can relate to, including myself.
Who are the characters you’ll defend to anyone? Feel free to share it on the comments! 🙂