It’s time for another TOP 5 WEDNESDAY. This weekly meme is created by Lainey of Ginger Reads Lainey and you can check out the weekly topics on the Top 5 Wednesday – Goodreads Page. For this week’s topic: My Least Favorite Book in my Favorite Series. Without further ado, let’s get into this.
- New Moon by Stephenie Meyer – Twilight Saga is one of my favorite series way back when I was still in my high school years and this series got me back into reading after Harry Potter. New Moon is the second book in this series eventually gave me a reading slump and the pacing is really slow because.. less Edward and more Jacob in the story and Bella is moping? YEAH.
- Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick – This is the second book in the Hush Hush Saga. I have the same reason. Slow paced and lots of dramas happened. Less Patch in the picture.
- The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson – The Millenium
trilogyseries introduced me to one of my favorite badass heroines, Lisbeth Salander. However, the first book in this series is excruciatingly a slow start. Like, REALLY SLOW. I had a hard time getting into the story because it’s confusing, and it took me months to finish this. I ended up loving it anyway after the first 4-5 chapters as it gets better.
- This Girl by Colleen Hoover – The third book in the Slammed trilogy is told in Will’s perspective on Slammed. I find this more as an optional book to read since nothing much happened. I still loved it because the last part won my heart.
- Spirit Bound by Richelle Mead – This 5th installment in the Vampire Academy series isn’t as action packed as the others. It’s more of theories to solve the conflict about making a Strigoi back to their old self. A bit boring but it’s an important matter that shouldn’t be missed.
Have you read any of these books? What are your least favorite books in your favorite series? Share your thoughts on the comments below. 🙂