It’s time for another TOP 5 WEDNESDAY. This weekly meme is created by Lainey of Ginger Reads Lainey and you can check out the weekly topics on the Top 5 Wednesday – Goodreads Page. This week’s topic is Worst Love Interest. It’s about time to mention my not-so-favorite love interests and it can be male or female. Without further ado, let’s get started.
- Jesse Ward from This Man by Jodi Ellen Malpas – He’s somewhat similar to Christian Grey from Fifty Shades of Grey, only I find him worse. He’s way more possessive, impatient and alpha.
- Juliette Ferrars from Shatter Me trilogy by Tahereh Mafi – She’s absolutely a great heroine but as a lover? No. Her touch is LETHAL and there’s only one man who can touch her without dying. Everyone else, well you’ll end up dead.
- Dracula from Dracula by Bram Stoker – I just find this vampire really boring and creepy. Just no. Thank you very much.
- Anastasia Steele from Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James – Damsel in Distress with an Inner Goddess. NOPE.
- Cathy from Arsen by Mia Asher – She’s one of the characters on my hate list. I just can’t stand her for cheating on a younger hot guy when she already has the PERFECT HUSBAND, whom I find HOT AND EVERYTHING. How dare she?!
Do you know any of these characters? Let me know who are your worst love interest on the comment section. 😉 Have a lovely Wednesday everyone!