It’s time for another TOP 5 WEDNESDAY. This weekly meme is created by Lainey of Ginger Reads Lainey and you can check out the weekly topics on the Top 5 Wednesday – Goodreads Page. For this week’s topic, it’s all about Books You Were Spoiled For. Yep. This totally kill my reading moments. Without further ado, let’s get this started.
- The Infernal Devices trilogy by Cassandra Clare – I am spoiled for this trilogy because of two reasons: I’ve read The Mortal Instruments without knowing I should read this after City of Glass and someone posted a picture of City of Heavenly Fire on part where it contains a MAJOR SPOILER about one of the characters of TID.
- City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare – YES. I mentioned it above. ^ no further explanation for this.
- The Grisha Trilogy by Leigh Bardugo – The love interest. I know who the main character ended up with. Ugh. That’s the reason why I’m not reading it…yet.
- Life and Death: Twilight Reimagined by Stephenie Meyer – It’s all over the internet and it’s just the same as Twilight only it’s gender swap. I might read it someday if I’m in the mood for it.
- Forever Too Far by Abbi Glines – This is the last book in the Too Far trilogy or 3rd book in the Rosemary Beach series. I was spoiled for this because of Until the End (Sea Breeze series #9). I’ve read it anyways.
Have you read any of these books/series? What are the books you were spoiled for? Are you still planning to read it (the books you haven’t read but spoiled) even if you’re spoiled? Share your thoughts on the comments. 🙂