This tag is created by Lainey of gingerreadslainey. For the Goodreads Group: Top 5 Wednesday to check for every week’s topic. For this week’s topic: Series I Want to Read Next Year (2016). I’ve been putting a lot of series on hold for various reasons. Hopefully, I will be able to read these 5 series on my list.
In the Company of Killers by J.A. Redmerski
- It’s been a while since I’ve read a book by J.A. Redmerski and she’s definitely one of my favorite New Adult authors after reading The Edge of Never and The Edge of Always. This series is on my TBR shelf for a while and I’m intrigued as Ms. Redmerski takes a darker twist in this story. I heard nothing but amazing things on it. This is on top of my list.
The Infernal Devices trilogy by Cassandra Clare
- You might be screaming at me right now. “Really, Bea? YOU HAVEN’T READ THIS YET? Unbelievable.” Yes my dear friends. I haven’t because I’m SPOILED on City of Lost Souls and on City of Heavenly Fire when SOMEONE posted a picture of one dialogue of it which involves one of the characters in this series. It’s forever etched on my mind. That’s the reason why I couldn’t continue CoHF and I have to read this FIRST. 😦
The Lux Series by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- I’m always up to books with bad boys in it and this series, again is on my TBR for a while but I’m a bit skeptical on it. Books with aliens kinda ruined me. Maybe because I’ve read this one series a long time ago and it was so BORING. I’m going to catch up on this one because I like JLA’s writing style. (I’ve read Don’t Look Back and I enjoyed it)
The Lunar Chronicles series by Marissa Meyer
- Most people I knew are reading Winter and loving this series. I decided not to join the bandwagon this year. I’m gonna binge read it next year. I’m gonna read it when I’m in the mood. 🙂
Real series by Katy Evans
- This is Katy Evans’ most popular series and I haven’t read any of these. My Book GFs have read and recommended this. I shall catch up! I bet it will be one sexy and steamy read. Look at those covers. haha!
Have you read any of these books? Share your thoughts on the comments section and What are the series you want to read next year?
PS. Let me know as well if you want to buddy read with any of these series with me. 🙂