I was tagged by the lovely Salve from Cuckoo for Books. Thank you Salve for tagging me! Definitely subscribe on her Youtube channel. She’s amazing 🙂 This tag is created by Sarah Jane of The Book Life. 🙂
“It’s pronounced like Cady” – Which fictional character’s names did you get completely wrong?
- Kaltain Rompier. I didn’t know the last name was pronounced as Rom-pee-ay. I think that was French. So hard to pronounce. I was like ROM PEE YER. 😛
“She doesn’t even go here!” – Which character would you like to place in a fictional world from another book or series?
- Aria and Perry from Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi in the world of Legend by Marie Lu. I think these two could team up with June and Day. With their senses, survival skills (more on Perry) and knowledge in technology (more on Aria), they will definitely survive.
“On Wednesdays we wear pink!” – Repetition. Repetition. Which book gave you deja-vu of another book whilst reading it?
- With Me in Seattle series by Kristen Proby. This somewhat reminds me of Abbi Glines’ novels though it’s more of an Adult version. It just has the similar vibe.
“You all have got to stop calling each other sluts and whores. It just makes it okay for guys to call you sluts and whores.” – Which book gave you the complete opposite of girl power feels?
- Bang by E.K. Blair. I don’t hate this book okay. The scenes here just drained my energy because of the revenge plots and how twisted the story is. It is a mind fuck read.
“You go Glen Coco!” – Name a character you felt like you wanted to cheer on whilst reading.
- Tris Prior from Divergent by Veronica Roth. She never fails to get me on the edge of my seat. I just love her! Go kick some initiates’ butt!!!
“Get in loser, we’re going shopping!” How long do you typically spend at a book shop?
- Usually one hour. Book shops clears my mind from stress.
“It’s not my fault you’re like in love with me or something!” – Which character would have to get out a restraining order on you, if they were real?
- Joe Goldberg from You by Caroline Kepnes. As much as I am fascinated with his character, I want to be apart from him. He is just a dangerous, hopeless romantic stalker. This dude can do anything but I LOVE HIM.
“I can’t help it that I’m popular.” – Which over hyped book were you cautious about reading?
- Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo. Fantasy novels give me a bad case of reading slump and I’ve been spoiled on the Grisha Trilogy a year ago. So yeah.
“She’s a life ruiner. She ruins peoples lives.” – We all love Regina George. Name a villian you just love to hate.
- Neferet from the House of Night series by P.C. Cast & Kristin Cast. The vilest villain of all villains I’ve ever encountered. I hate this bitch with my whole heart.
“I’m not like a regular Mom, I’m a cool Mom.” – Your favourite fictional parents.
- Arthur and Molly Weasley from Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling. They’re enthusiastic, hospitable and witty. They will definitely make you smile.
“That is so Fetch!” – Which book or series would you love to catch on?
- Throne of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas. I’m still on Crown of Midnight peeps! Reading slump attacked me.
“How do I even begin to explain Regina George?” – Describe your ideal character to read about.
- You can never go wrong with sassy characters. Also, characters who can defend themselves.
“I just have a lot of feelings.” – What do you do when a book gives you a bad case of ‘the feels’?
- Hug my damn pillow and drink hot chocolate with marshmallows. With tissues beside me.
“Nice wig Janice, what’s it made of?” “Your Mom’s chest hair!” – Which characters one liners would you love to claim for your own?
- Daisy Calloway from the Addicted series by Krista & Becca Ritchie. The youngest Calloway sister definitely have the sass. She’s just plain funny and witty.
“Boo, you whore.” – Name a time a characters decision has made you roll your eyes
- Griffin Hancock from Untamed by S.C. Stephens. He annoyed the crap out of me because of how prideful he is. Such a selfish, arrogant bastard but he learned his lessons anyway.
I will be tagging these amazing bloggers:
- Ari of The Daydreaming Bookworm
- Syc of The Literature Mermaid
- Jam of Heartscent Reads
- Nicka of Readbynicka
- El of What El Read
Feel free to do this tag if you want to! 😉