I saw this on Ms. Susanne’s Blog (susannevalenti.com) and decided to give this one a try because I love Harry Potter so much. I kinda miss it you know. It’s been a while since I’ve read and watched Harry Potter so why not relive the moment in this tag? If you want to do this tag, feel free to do it. 🙂 This is gonna be a long tag.
1. Favorite Book?
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. I just enjoyed this out of all the books in the series. Horace Slughorn. Felix Felicis. Sectumsempra. Snape. Yep. I love this book. This might not be as action-packed as it is, this is more of revelations.
2. Least Favorite Book?
- Hmm.. I don’t know. I think I’ll go with Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. I find this book dragged a bit and I can’t stand Dolores Jane Umbridge. Damn this arrogant professor who loves cats and pink stuffs.
3. Favorite Movie
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. Yep. I think this is the best Harry Potter movie franchise. Just amazing! Hippogriff, The Marauder’s Map, Sirius Black, Hermione’s punch. YESSS! A well made movie.
4. Least Favorite movie?
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.When my favorite book in the Harry Potter series turned into a movie flop. I am so disappointed with this movie. It’s boring and indeed flat for me. My biggest regret is to watch it on IMAX expecting the entire movie is in 3D but nah. It’s only like 1 1/2 hour 3D experience (as far as I can remember). SMH. haha
5. Favorite Quote?
- “I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.”
― J.K. Rowling,
6. Favorite Weasley?
- I can’t choose one because I love Fred and George Weasley. These two are just hilarious! ❤
7. Favorite Female Character?
Loony LoveLuna Lovegood ❤ Yeah she’s weird but I can’t help loving her character. C’mon you’re just sane as I am 😉
8. Favorite Villain?
- “I killed Sirius Black!” – in a sing song voice. Yep. The one and only Bellatrix Lestrange.
9. Favorite Male Character?
- Definitely Harry Potter. Such a wonderful character development in each book. 🙂
10. Favorite Professor?
- Severus Snape. Obviously.. Turn to page three hundred and ninety-foouuuurrr.
11. Would you rather a.) Wash Snape’s hair b.) spend a day listening to Lockhart rant about himself?
- Wash Snape’s hair. I don’t care if it’s greasy. Shampoo will get rid of it. I don’t want to listen to Lockhart. He’s whiny. hahaha!
12. Would you rather duel a.) an elated Bellatrix b.) an Angry Molly?
- An elated Bellatrix. That means she’s weakened and probably my chance to win that duel. If she’s back to being crazy, well I have to watch myself. It’s a challenge to duel a Death Eater.
13. Would you rather travel to Hogwarts via Hogwarts express or a flying car?
- HOGWARTS EXPRESS ALL THE WAY! I’ll go to Platform 9 3/4 yesss
14. Would you rather kiss Voldemort or give Umbridge a bubble bath?
- I’ll kiss Voldemort and he can use Avada Kedavra after. (I wouldn’t bump my nose too if I kiss him. YES. AVADA KEDAVRA. PWE)
15. Would you rather ride a Hippogriff or Firebolt?
- HIPPOGRIFF. GO BUCKBEAK!
16. Is there any character that you felt differently about in the movies?
- Draco Malfoy. Yeah he is mean on the books but Tom Felton made Draco’s character more mean than ever.
17. Is there a movie you proffered to the book?
- Nope. Nope. and Nope.
18. Richard Harris or Michael Gambon as Dumbledore?
- I love them both. I can’t choose one.
19. Your top thing (person or event) that wasn’t in the movie that you wanted there the most?
- This one is from Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (I think) wherein Harry Potter and Dudley reconcile. I believe I didn’t see that one in the movie and I just wish it was there before they parted ways forever. Also I didn’t see Walburga Black’s painting on 12 Grimmauld Place. I want to hear that talk.
20. If you could remake any of the movies which would it be?
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. I need justice on that and make the whole movie in 3D.
21. Which house was your first gut feeling you’d be part of?
- Ravenclaw. I’m always Ravenclaw.
22. Which house were you actually sorted into on Pottermore?
23. Which class would be your favorite?
- Herbology. I’ve always loved that. HELLO MANDRAKES!! 😀
24. Which spells do you think would be the most useful to learn?
- Lumos Maxima. Good for night reading eh? Also when the power is out. I can illuminate the place.:)
25. Which character do you think you’d instantly become friends with?
- Hermione Granger. We both love books so I think we’ll talk about more on books and something informative.
26. If you could own any of the three Hallows which would it be?
- The invisibility cloak. So I could sneak out and buy an ice cream during midnight.
27. Is there any aspect of the books you’d want to change?
- Character Deaths. So much character deaths. It breaks my heart.
28. Favorite Marauder?
- Sirius Black a.k.a Padfoot 😀 YESS He’s just my favorite. Though I like Moony too.
29. If you could bring one character back to life, who would it be?
- Cedric Diggory. I think he has a great potential character and he would be helpful on the Order of the Phoenix. If it wasn’t for damn Voldemort. pssh.
30. Hallows or Horcruxes?
- HALLOWS ALL THE WAY. HALLOWS ALL THE WAYYYYYY ❤
How about you lovely Potterheads? I’m definitely looking forward on your answers ❤