This tag is created by Lainey of gingerreadslainey. For the Goodreads Group: Top 5 Wednesday to check for every week’s topic. For this week’s topic: Top Authors You Discovered This Year. 😀 Yeys! So here the authors who made in my list. (New to me authors) I enjoyed all these authors’ writing style and I’m looking forward on their upcoming novels.
- She is the author of the new adult books, Bad Romeo and Broken Juliet. I’ve read the first two books in the Starcrossed series and I loved it! Cassie Taylor and Ethan Holt’s story made me swoon. I’m currently waiting for Wicked Heart which is Elissa (Ethan’s brother) and Liam’s story.
- I discovered her earlier this year when my bookstagram friends, sis Pearl and Jovel recommended me the Sweet Series. I ended up loving them because I have a weak spot for bad boys and fallen angels. YEP. I love Kaidan Rowe’s boss.
Lisa De Jong
- Lisa De Jong is the author of When It Rains. I believe I mentioned that book on my previous post and I think her books deserved to be read if you’re into New Adult books and tear-jerkers. Ate AJ (AJ the Ravenous Reader) recommended this to me and buddy read this book with Sis Pearl. Yep. We shed some tears.
- This is Joe Goldberg’s boss. LOL haha! I’ve listened to You which is read by Santino Fontana and it’s fantastic. You want a psychological thriller? Read that one. It’s kinda freaky you know. Stalking and shit shenanigans. It’s quite addictive and you’ll hate yourself for it. No kidding. Just read it and you’ll know what I mean.
- The author of contemporary romance novels, My Life After Now , The Summer I Wasn’t Me and What You Left Behind. I’ve only read What You Left Behind and I really love that book. It’s one of the best YA Contemporary Romance / Realistic Fiction written in the male perspective. I’m surely going to check out her other novels.
Who is your favorite author you discovered this year? Feel free to share your thoughts on the comments below. 🙂