Yay! It’s my first TOP 5 Wednesday here @ WordPress! This tag is created by Lainey of gingerreadslainey. For the Goodreads Group: Top 5 Wednesday to check for every week’s topic. So, this Wednesday’s topic is Title Fonts on Covers
Here are the books with beautiful title fonts:
To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han
- This book cover is a total package for me. I really love the font style of the cover. Looks like a freestyle script in a vintage way. I swear, the first time I saw this I just fell in love with it. Very Lara Jean-y.
The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
- As much as I love the apple green cover, I cannot help appreciating this cover. There is so much emotion on the title font and the texts surrounding it. This book is really good by the way and so as its movie adaptation.
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
- I adore this font. It’s simple but edgy and gothic. It’s one of those fonts that will immediately attract you. Especially when you are in the mood for mystery thrillers.
Tears of Tess by Pepper Winters
- One of the sexiest fonts I’ve ever encountered in a book cover. Yep. Just a friendly reminder, this book is NOT FOR YOUNG READERS. I’m definitely emphasizing that.
Bloodlines by Richelle Mead
- How am I not gonna love this font? It’s so beautiful, elegant and classy. If I’ll get a metallic tattoo, that will be the font. YES. Can I be an alchemist like Sydney Sage?
So Adrian Ivashkov will be mine.HAHAHA!
How about you? What are your favorite Title Fonts on Covers? Feel free to share. 😀