I was tagged by the lovely Sandee of Aria Stuck in Wonderland to do the 3 Days, 3 Quotes Book Tag. Thank you for tagging me! Now on to the final day for this tag. By the way, if you want to do this tag, feel free to do it! I’m tagging YOU. 😀
The Rules for this tag:
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Post 3 quotes per post for 3 consecutive days. (this has been edited; people have been changing this to fit their likings)
3. Nominate three new bloggers each day.
My Quotes for the Day
“Sometimes you have to be apart from people you love, but that doesn’t make you love them any less. Sometimes you love them more.”
The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks
- Nicholas Sparks is well known for his romance novels and definitely tear jerkers. However, The Last Song made me wept the most. Aside from the romance aspect, I also love how it tackles forgiveness. Especially with the main character’s relationship with her father. Such a beautiful story.
“I’m not going to apologize for the way I’ve led my life.”
The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet’s Nest by Stieg Larsson
- I wasn’t really into mystery novels until this series. (Before it was a trilogy until someone continued Mr. Larsson’s work) It took me months to finish the first three books and it’s never easy to get into it. I must say the female protagonist in this series is truly my favorite badass heroine. She’s a hacker who have a photographic memory but a fighter. You do not want to mess with the Lisbeth Salander. That woman is a beast. Oh and that line above, preach Mikhael Blomkvist!
“When you love someone, its never over. You move on, because you have to but you take them with you in your heart”
Kissed by an Angel by Elizabeth Chandler
- Only a few people talked about this book and I wish they know more about it. Kissed by an Angel is one of those books that deserved the hype. It’s a paranormal romance / mystery book and the story is amazing and it made me cry. It’s about a girl who lost her faith in angels because her boyfriend died in an accident. Her boyfriend came back as her guardian angel to warn her that she’s in danger. He continues to communicate her and tries to make her believe again in angels. I swear, it’s a beautiful novel.