I was tagged by the lovely Sandee of Aria Stuck in Wonderland to do the 3 Days, 3 Quotes Book Tag. Thank you for tagging me! Continuing my consecutive book quotes when you thought it’s still Sept. 19..but nah.. it’s already September 20 (which is supposed to be the DAY 3 lol). 😀
The Rules for this tag:
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Post 3 quotes per post for 3 consecutive days. (this has been edited; people have been changing this to fit their likings)
3. Nominate three new bloggers each day.
My Quotes for the Day
“Some mistakes… Just have greater consequences than others. But you don’t have to let the result of one mistake be the thing that defines you. You, Clark, have the choice not to let that happen.”
Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
- This book has been recommended to me by my lovely book girlfriends and it never disappointed me. Not only it will make you swoon and as well as emotionally invested with the story. It truly is one of the best books I’ve read so far this year and I can’t wait to see the movie next year! This book tackles about Euthanasia. Sam Claflin as Will Traynor (a quadriplegic man. Before his accident, he’s a successful, rich and an adventurous man.) and Emilia Clarke (Traynor’s carer who tries to convince him to live. However, she really doesn’t have life. She seems lost to find what she loves.) as Lou Clark. All I can say is, grab some tissues for this. So much life lessons in this book and great for book discussions. 🙂 (Just read it.)
“Yesterday lasts forever.
Tomorrow comes never.
Bully by Penelope Douglas
- Are you into books with bad boys in it? This might be for you. There might be dramas and angst in this book but I’m just hooked with the story. It’s about this girl who is bullied by her former best friend, when she got enough of his harassment, she starts fighting back and tries to find the reason why their friendship faded. I can tell you this is quite intense. Remember, don’t let bullies get you. These people tend to hurt someone else to release their frustrations. Jared Trent is famous for that. Go Tate! (GIRL POWER) 🙂 (Recommended for 18+)
“We’re all more than the person we show to everyone else.”
Golden by Jessi Kirby
- One of the most beautiful YA contemporary books ever written. It made me reminisce of High School days and question myself : What do you see yourself 5 years from now? It’s one of those moments that sometimes you are list in thought. We get to choose what we want. In every choices we make, there’s always an outcome. It can be fruitful or not. Still, it’s worthwhile because we learn something from it. I highly recommend this.