I was tagged by the lovely Sandee of Aria Stuck in Wonderland to do the 3 Days, 3 Quotes Book Tag. Thank you for tagging me! I always love reading her reviews and you guys should check out her blog. 😀
The Rules for this tag:
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Post 3 quotes per post for 3 consecutive days. (this has been edited; people have been changing this to fit their likings)
3. Nominate three new bloggers each day.
My Quotes for the Day
“I got schooled this year by a boy.
A boy that I’m seriously, deeply, madly, incredibly, and undeniably in love with.
And he taught me the most important thing of all…
To put the emphasis
On life .”
Slammed by Colleen Hoover
- Out of all Colleen Hoover’s books, this is still my all time favorite and it’s the first Colleen Hoover book I’ve read. I fell in love with Will and Layken’s story and so as the slam poetry. I’ve re-read it this year and it still made me cry. I highly recommend this book. ❤ 🙂
“Choosing to be with you, isn’t a difficult decision, Jacqueline…It’s easy. Incredibly easy.”
Easy by Tammara Webber
- Easy is the first book that made me love the New Adult genre. If you are going to start venturing on it, I recommend this one. It’s swoon-worthy, beautiful and romantic. Lucas… omg. *swoons* flawless. I’m not kidding. He’s just one of the NA men you’ll adore.
“Loving you is the stupidest, most selfish thing I’ve ever done, but I can’t stop. God knows I’ve tried”
Broken Juliet by Leisa Rayven
- This is the sequel to Bad Romeo. Leisa Rayven truly captured my heart on her writing style and this series screams HOTNESS because it’s really intense. Like OMFG intense. Ethan Holt. I love you. I miss you. GAH! He’s swoon-worthy. My Bad Romeo. ❤ One of my favorite NA books of all time.
I am tagging these lovely people to do this tag:
- Pearl @ Pearl’s Book Journey
- Cath @ To All the Books I’ve Read Before
- Yvonne @ A World Between Folded Pages